Sunday, June 3, 2012

To the Facebookers (Epilogue)

Who knew the internet had happy endings?

In yesterday's post, I vented about the ignorance of Facebookers who assume everyone they know is reading their page. Before I submitted that post, I actually did reach out to Wayne Mugsby with a catch-up e-mail and a query about his well-being.

And wouldn't ya know it, he replied! Sure, it was fun to rant a little about Facebookers in general, but sometimes words speak louder than words (yeah, I know that's not the way it goes). All I had to do was squash the Facebook bug that was bothering me and take my own advice: reach out to the people that you miss, start a conversation with the people you're interested in, and take the time to think about the solution rather than the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment