Saturday, July 14, 2012

Breaking Bad Lovefest: Season 5 Trailer and Fan-Made Art




Day one of my Breaking Bad lovefest, inspired by the premiere of the 5th and final season tomorrow evening. Below is the official Season 5 trailer, which features old clips mixed in with new (very intriguing) ones. For any Breaking Bad fan, this requires no introduction. For haters of the show, don't check back here until Tuesday. And for those who have never seen it, don't watch this trailer. Instead, go back, Season 1, Episode 1.

After the trailer, I've posted some of my favourite fan-made Breaking Bad art from around the internet. BrBa fans are some of the most passionate around, and these artists have each found a way to capture the essence of the show through their creativity. As much as I like to credit original sources, it can be difficult to track down the actual sources of fan art, but my full support and respect goes out to the creators. None of this material was created by me, only appreciated by me. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment