Monday, August 27, 2012

Gord Downie also says...

'Interesting and sophisticated, refusing to be celebrated, it's a monumental big screen kiss, it's so deep it's meaningless, one day you'll just up and quit, and that'll be it, just then the stripper stopped in a coughing fit, she said, sorry I can't go on with this...yeah that's awful close, but that's not why, I'm so hard done by...It was true cinema a clef, you should see it before there's nothing left, in an epic too small to be tragic, you'll have to wait a minute, cause it's an instamatic...yeah that's awful close, but that's not why, I'm so hard done by...Just then the room became more dimly lit, as the emcee carried on with it, and now that I got you all strangely compelled, I'm afraid that Candy's not feeling well...close, but that's not why, I'm so hard done by...'

-Gord Downie ('So Hard Done By', Day for Night, The Tragically Hip, 1994)

1 comment:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete