Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jack Dall says...

'Well, I did my part. This will be the last time we see each other. If ya get the show, they'll bring in some young producer, if ya don't, well then that'll be that. In any case, I told you what I know, and the rest is up to you. It's just...if you can do it. That's it. Listen, you're a good guy. I'm not gonna say I think you can do it because I really have no idea. But I hope you do. And now, I'm gonna tell you what I know to be the three rules of show-business: Number 1, look em in the eye and speak from the heart. Number 2, ya gotta go away to come back. And number 3, if someone asks you to keep a secret, their secret is a lie. You got that?'

-Jack Dall (played by David Lynch, 'Late Show: Part Three', Louie, written by Louis C.K., 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment