Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Skyler White says...

'This is it. This is what you've been working for. I rented this place and I started bringing it here because, I didn't know what else to do. I gave up counting it, I mean, I had to, it was just so much, so fast. I tried weighing it, I figured, one bill of any denomination weighs a gram, and there are 454 grams to a pound, but, there's a variety of denominatations, so. (How much is this?) I have no earthly idea, I truly don't. I just stack it up, keep it dry, spray it for silver fish. There is more money here than we could spend in a lifetime, we certainly can't launder it, not with 100 car washes. Walt, I want my kids back. I want my life back. Please, tell me, how much is enough? How big does this pile have to be?'

-Skyler White (played by Anna Gunn, 'Gliding Over All', written by Moira Walley-Beckett, Breaking Bad, created by Vince Gilligan, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment