Saturday, September 8, 2012

Visual: Ron Swanson Fan Art

Ron Swanson, played by Nick Offerman, is gradually becoming a TV icon, a great example of a character that has transcended the show that made them famous. There are several variations and interpretations of Mr. Swanson's image, all created by passionate and talented fans. I thought I'd share some of my favourite Ron Swanson fan art. Note the theme of bacon and eggs. I'm excited for Season 5 ofParks and Recreation, starting Sept. 20th. If Leslie's speech at the end of Season 4 is any indication, the show is planning on going in new directions and challenging the viewers. I'm always up for that, so we'll see what they come up with. Enjoy!







Image #1 by Sam Spratt

Image #2 by Tom Trager

Image #3 by Blain Hefner

Image #4 by Ross Maute

Image #5 by Jade Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment