Sunday, October 14, 2012

Visual: The Walking Dead, Season 3

The Walking Dead returns tonight for its 3rd season. Having read the comics, and also knowing that the show-writers like to play with our expectations, I'm very intrigued to see how the upcoming 16 episodes play out. If it's anything close to the Prison arc in the comics, then we should be in for some highly entertaining, but viciously disturbing, television.
I know that this televised adaptation of the comics has more critics than fans, and even as a fan of both versions I can admit that the TV show has it's problems with pacing and characterization, but hey, it's still fun to watch and always an amazing feeling to see a story transformed from page to screen. To celebrate the premiere, I'm posting some Season 3 promotion pictures that I found around the internet. Tomorrow, I'll post of a full review of The Walking Dead television series, and I hope my fellow fans enjoy the premiere.

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of these photographs/posters are courtesy of AMC. If not, I give full credit to whoever is responsible for the images in this photoset.

The Walking Dead comic was created by Robert Kirkman, 2003, who is also very involved in the TV show, which was created by Frank Darabont, 2010.







No comments:

Post a Comment