Sunday, November 11, 2012

Henry Rollins says...

'Greg's song 'Can't Decide' is one right on song. It's how I feel right now. If you fuck a lot, you think about fucking a lot. If you don't fuck much, you don't think about it as much. You might for a while, but then it goes away. If you don't talk a lot, you lose some of your ability to do so. When the time comes to speak, you find yourself at a loss for words. They don't work well for you and you can end up saying a bunch of shit that you don't mean or don't understand. What a fucked up position to be in. To talk and not understand yourself as you hear the words come out of your mouth. I think that's the definition of being full of shit. I feel like a damn fool when I open my mouth.'

- Henry Rollins (written in 1984, from Get in the Van: On the Road with Black Flag, Henry Rollins, 1994)

No comments:

Post a Comment