Monday, November 26, 2012

Linus Van Pelt says...

'I need my blanket! I admit it! Look at all of you, who among you doesn't have an insecurity? Who among you doesn't depend on someone, or something, to help you get through the day? Who among you can cast the first stone? How about you, Sally? You with your endless sweet babboos. Or you, Schroeder, you with your Beethoven, Beethoven, Beethoven! And you, Lucy, never leaving Schroeder alone, obsessing over someone who doesn't care if he ever sees you again. What do you want! Do you want to see me unhappy? Do you want to see me insecure? Do you want to see me end up like Charlie Brown? Even your crazy dog, Charlie Brown, suppertime, suppertime, suppertime, nothing but suppertime, 24 hours a day! Are any of you secure!'

- Linus Van Pelt (voiced by Austin Lux, Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown, written by Craig Schulz and Stephan Pastis, 2011. Charlie Brown was created by Charles M. Schulz)

No comments:

Post a Comment