Saturday, November 10, 2012

Morvern Callar also says...

'It was only saliva I boaked up in the sink. I ran the tap. In the toilet I used the toothbrush twice. I helped myself to some talc, putting it here and there and that. Back in the scullery I took the milk carton out the fridge, had a swallow, then crossed the passage to that room, put the milk carton by the bedside and crawled in with the three nude bodies. I let them do anything to me and tried to make each as satisfied as I could. I concentrated on the different positions. Later, cooried with my face near the window, all three of them were at my behind, and as the wave of something went across so strong I was smiling, I stared up and out. The dark sky above the port was empty of any little star.'

-
Morvern Callar (Morvern Callar, Alan Warner, 1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment