Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chessterr Hollowberry says...

'There's a version of you in my mind that I like, and there's a couple of things that I say when I'm silent, and I'm thinkin I'm wrong, but I'm wrong, cause I'm right, and if I swear I see somethin, I'm sorry, I'm lying.'

- Chessterr Hollowberry ('Silent', Kevin and the Clits, 2012)

Note: It is very rare that, other than posting my fiction writing, I'll ever quote myself on my own blog. However, in this case, these lyrics came into my brain and have been stuck there for weeks now. I'm currently building a song around them, with the help of my bandmates, and hopefully one day we'll have it complete and recorded. For now, these are my lyrics, and I'll go back to quoting people much more talented than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment