Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jeff Winger says...

'First entry in my stupid journal: Today I had to run and get two imaginary friendship hats from an office. I could have just walked around the corner and then come back, but, for some reason, I actually went all the way back to where they were supposed to be. One was crumpled up a bit, that was Troy's, the other was just a little dusty, that was Abed's. I fixed em up, even though I was the only one watching. Because I settled on a truth today, that's always going to be true: I would do anything for my friends. Which I think is how everyone in the world feels, which finally makes me understand war.'

- Jeff Winger (played by Joel McHale, 'Pillows and Blankets', written by Adam Bobrow, Community, created by Dan Harmon, 2012)

Note: Jeff to the documentary crew, 'Guys, I wasn't gonna show this to anyone, but, uh, it was pretty profound, I kinda nailed it. If you want, I can read it in the documentary, that is, unless you can get Tom Hanks.'

Double Note: There are literally a million jokes in this episode of Community. Count em!

No comments:

Post a Comment