Sunday, December 9, 2012

Joseph Gilgun says...

'Yeah, I think I'm allowed to say that I'm doing Series 4 and I'm looking forward to that cause there's going to be some new characters and I think that's a really good thing, and a fresh outlook. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm also mildly terrified of it, cause there's a lot of work involved, but such a good laugh when you're doing it. And I'm getting to the point now where I'm sick of sitting on my arse, cause you know when you're out of work as an actor you like to say that you're resting, but we're not, we're out of work. Every now and again you'll get a foreign journalist who'll say, What do you want to do next?, like we get the fucking choice. You know, you get what you're given and just hope that you're right for it.'

- Joseph Gilgun (plays Rudy on Misfits, from an interview with Rob Smedley, www.cultbox.co.uk, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment